* Take goofy family portraits with a group of friends
* Create glittery paper snowflakes and paste them around your home/office
* Build and decorate a gingerbread house with a little kid and don’t be afraid to get into it!
* Wander through shopping areas nearby and admire all the pretty window displays
* Bake and decorate sugar cookies
* Host a holiday fete
*Fry up some potato latkes, light the menorah and break out the dradel. Yes, Channukah has begun!
* Rock a tacky Christmas sweater
* Buy the bartender a spiked cider next time your out on the town
* Invest in some great boots, earmuffs, and scarves (baby it’s cold outside!)
* Send thoughtful cards to friends, mentors and family members
* Make a holiday-themed mix CD
* Spend an afternoon at Toys-R-Us with friends playing and buying gifts for children in need (Toy for Tots is a great program)
* Run in a charity race
* Organize a Secret Santa gift exchange
* Make the switch from Pumpkin Spice to Eggnog lattes (Is it a bad sign if my Starbucks barista knows more about my life than certain close friends? Wait don’t answer that).
* Paint your nails a festive Red
* Get all dressed up and go to high tea with your most fabulous lady friends
* Go ice skating out doors
* Watch the nutcracker
* Indulge in a stay-cation (ie: assemble favorite books, magazines, movies, and your choice of hot coco or champagne, light yummy scented candles and refuse to leave your bed. Yes that’s right, all day long.).
*Canoodle by a fire place with a sexy someone (or puppy/copy of the economist if no one in your life presently fits that description, no judgement!)
Wishing you all the very best holiday season!
Peace, love and hair whips,